the BIG BANG theory

Thursday, April 3, 2008
Hello all,

Alas another blogger! If you're reading this, I've no idea how you got this link. But welcome to the Mad Scientist's bench. To introduce myself, I am a bona fide scientist. I'm currently writing my PhD thesis in the field of molecular microbiology. What will I do in the next 12 months is anyone's guess, so AHA! the suspense!

About me: I've entered my 30s and inherited two X-chromosomes from my parents. I'm a proud Canuck. If you don't know that term, then you should look it up. I'm not certain HOW much of myself I'm going to reveal on this blog, we'll see how it goes Truth be told, there's more to meet than eye than a scientist. Not to say that I'm not a geek. Oh yes, I attend geek anon monthly. Just that I do have many interests not concerning a test tube.

So what this blog is about? Not sure yet... but most likely a forum for me to ramble on about things about my day and general public interest. You're welcome to email or comment. Though warning, psychos aren't premitted. If you sincerely want to get to know me beyond this blog, you're going to need to show some glimmer that you have a brain. Commenting on my views... it's free world (at least in North America), but if you want to rant - start your own blog.

laterz

0 comments:

Post a Comment