I am slowly going...

Thursday, April 16, 2009
So the pressures on! Like it wasn't on before. In 3 weeks I hand in this scientific tome. The daily question irks me, "How's writing?" I know people ask because they care and really what else are they going to ask? It's all I'm ever doing these days!!! It's... slowly... going... like ME!

Now with that lil' viral song stuck in your head, I'll try to switch gears and give you a more catchy tune. Ben Lee has this boyish look that I'm certain makes him go crazy looking at the mirror in the mornings wondering if the hormones will ever kick in (lil' note, Ben's MY age). But then again, he'll have those same timeless boyish looks at 60, so it'll be a blessing in the long run. I first heard Ben from the secksay Shanty Raidio DJ Morte. Morte, I know you've gone onto greener fields, but I'll always miss your Wicked Wednesdays. So to stop that Sharon, Lois, and Bram song in your head... please "Catch my Disease". Enjoy folks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment