Perking along

Friday, April 24, 2009
One thing about thesis writing... I've been consuming more amounts of coffee than usual. I'm not an avid coffee drinker. Tea is more my drug. But there's very few tea houses in the area, so I rotate around coffee houses throughout the week. Rotate meaning a different coffee house everyday. Reason? I sit here for HOURS typing away, drinking just a few cuppa joes, so I'm not the greatest customer. Thus to not annoy the proprietors, I just rotate around, maybe visit the same coffee house every two weeks. Yeah, I'm sneaky like that.

So two weeks officially left. EEEK! But I'll get it done. Yes... I will... YESSSSSSS I WIILLLLL. (oh com'on, let me try to convince myself! Join in on the fun!)

So short update here as I want to finish this new data set I found last night before heading off to hockey. Like, ooooh more DATA to add! In my ear, the smooooth John Mayer and his slow sexy "Your Body is a Wonderland". Yeah, I'm a hopeless romantic. Aren't we all?

0 comments:

Post a Comment