my MILFs...

Friday, May 1, 2009
My SoCal friend Kelly MSNd me today about possibly going to see the new release of X-Men Origins: Wolverine... for shame that she tempt me with that! There's a thesis to be written! :P

Already known to this blog, I am an avid graphic novel fan. But, I'm even MORE a fan of Wolverine, especially Wolvie played by Hugh Jackman. At some point of time, the stars magically aligned to convince movie execs to cast Hugh as Wolverine. Yes, the X-men movies don't really follow the actual comics, but I think it's now accepted among the fanboys to never expect continuity between what's written/drawn on the page and what appears on the silver screen. I just enjoy the stories on the films and cheer whenever there's a homage scene (in which I am always among the minority in the theater that cheers when this happens).

Anyways, Hugh... Wolvie... these are my MILFs. I know MILF really stands for "Moms I'd Like to Fuck", but in my book the M stands for "Men" (I could go with GILFs, "Guys" but that's also taken with "Grannys", yes, I know, we live in a demented world). In fact, I going to start listing them from now one whenever pops up, thus the MILF tag is born. I can't think of a nicer specimen of male to start off this new MILF tag list than Hugh. He plays a brilliant Wolvie (among many other roles) and is very easy on the eyes. Plus, Hugh has the Aussie accent that always makes me swoon. He sings n' dances, hosts the Tonys too! Hell, I'd probably be impressed to the fact he could chew gum and walk at the same time. I know he's married, lucky girl she is. And it's just a harmless crush. As for Wolverine, I really like this tormented character. Natch "he's the best at what he does" (I could sooooo read into that), but I enjoy the complexity, humour, and overall RAWR factor. But then again, any woman Wolvie loves meets an undesirable end, so I'd keep that affair under wraps.

So dear Kelly and anyone going to see the flick: enjoy! It's on my very long list of things to do when the thesis is handed in. Speaking of which, I should get back to thesis. God, I'm going to enjoy blogging without having to talk about thesis. Soon folks, soon...

In my ear: The Ting Tings, "Shut Up and Let Me Go". Good weekend to you all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment