Pressing print!

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

So I know I haven't been updating here for a few days... but you know the reason! As predicted, my deadline was extended til Monday. And boy did I need those two extra days! But yes folks! I hit the print button today! Took me 8 hours to put together the copies for the internal reviewers, but hey, today was a good day. The things clocked in at 299 pages, longest thing I've ever written in one sitting. Now it's in the hands of the examiners and the defense day (note... d-day) is set for June 12th. Another hurdle cleared today, just one more left to go.

Now what?

I'm not going to go into my life plans here, there's too many uncertainties as it is. But tomorrow I'm going to take the day, the ENTIRE day, to myself. Go for a walk, lounge in a bookstore, maybe pop into a good museum, stop to smell the flowers, take in some recreation with absolutely no guilt. Mmmmm, nice change! Oh oh.. a movie probably too tomorrow, hmmm Wolvie or Star Trek, tough call!. It's a celebratory week for me. So I'll keep you updated on those activities.

Music... the thesis is finally on its way! And so am I. Made me think of The Proclaimers. Now off to bed for a some REAL sleep.

0 comments:

Post a Comment